Old September 25th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Webmaster

Default waiting for the rain

I couldn't agree more. It has been 80 degrees plus down here in central to
eastern Washington. I spent a day in the heat fishing near Mcnary on the
Columbia river for Salmon. They were very thick on the fish finder but
weren't biting. I thought about inventing a down rigger net. Drag the bottom
and scoop them up... Perhaps I will begin the rain dance tonight!
www.fishingnw.com

"z" wrote in message
ahh its that time again -- when is it going to rain enough to bring the
salmon up river??? Last year it was sooooo late -- and it's looking like
late again this year.

Man i can hardly wait.