Old April 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
[email protected]

Default Rods

On Apr 6, 2:49 pm, "mark" wrote:
I'd like some opinions on fly rods please.

Been fishing all my life , coarse and sea, just had my
first fly casting lesson, and need a rod.

Im thinking about either a Daiwa Whisker MK2 or a Grey's G-series ?
9 foot, #6/7 Both about £50-£60. Ive been told its better to
have a slight 'soft' action ?

Any suggestions ?

thanks,

M.

mark
when i was 18 i bought a dawia whisker fly rod well an old girlfriend
bought it for me for my 18,anyway
i still have this rod today and even though i dont use it it is still
in great shape.my advice to u seeing that u are only
stating fly fishing would be to buy the dawia rod it is a great
workhorse....
hope u enjoy flyfishing

shane