Old July 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Steve \(EI2GYB\)

Default Boad fishing Rigs ?

ok thanks guys !!

Steve

"Derek" wrote in message

"Steve (EI2GYB)" wrote in message
news
kool ,

I have no boat rigs yet gotta make a few up lol

Steve

"Paddy" wrote in message

"Steve (EI2GYB)" wrote in message
Hi there Paddy,

Just got a few from Lidl today they look quite good,
Where u from ?

Steve - Carndonagh, Donegal

Hi Steve - Orkney - Fishing quite good of late with plenty of haddock
showing. Plenty of ling/cod/pollack etc close in.
We are going to make some bomb shaped weights with loops each end to
fish about 5ft above the rippers/lures from lidle's. We get plenty of
lost gear when fishing close in and this will cut down on the lost lead
at least.
Mick

I'll agree with Lidls kit we were out on a boat off Colwyn last week and
the mackies love them plastic shrimp and white fibre feathers
Derek