Old April 24th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Stanley Barthfarkle

200 lb you + 200 lb buddy + 50 lbs gear = 450 lbs + 75 lb motor = 525
lbs

going to use, is that too much? If so, what would be the max I could
safely
put on it? Thanks in advance.

Max safe "person weight" is 314 lbs. Max engine weight equivalent is 3 hp.
If you load the aforementioned items into that boat, make sure to take life
jackets 'cuz yer gonna need em...unless the engine rips the transom off and
plops into the lake before you even launch it.

"321zyx" wrote in message
I would like to buy a Tracker Topper 10' Jon boat and on the website it
says
that max person weight is 314 lbs and max hp is 3. I do not know that much
about boats so someone who knows about them or has one please let me know
if
that is pretty accurate. My main fishing buddy and I go about 200 lbs each
plus our gear, also he has a 9.9 hp engine, not sure what make) that we
were