Old April 24th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Bob La Londe

"321zyx" wrote in message
I would like to buy a Tracker Topper 10' Jon boat and on the website it

says
that max person weight is 314 lbs and max hp is 3. I do not know that much
about boats so someone who knows about them or has one please let me know

if
that is pretty accurate. My main fishing buddy and I go about 200 lbs each
plus our gear, also he has a 9.9 hp engine, not sure what make) that we

were
going to use, is that too much? If so, what would be the max I could

safely
put on it? Thanks in advance.

Point blank. Look at a bigger boat. This one will be unpleasant at best
and downright dangerous more likely with the load and motor you are talking
about. I know Waco makes some nice middle weight boats that might be in
your range. Tracker tendss to want to sele their bigger jon boats as
packages with all the fixings, but they also sell them bare.

I have gone swimming for a variety of reasons at one time or another, and
you just don't want to unless it was already part of your plan.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com