Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
john b

Default What the hell has happened to this place?

Heck, I never have been able to find the facebook page...

I guess that makes me a geezer?

john

"jeff" wrote in message

there's now a facebook page... a few of us geezers still check in here
on occasion.

jeff

On 12/1/2011 11:59 PM, Chad wrote:
So I have been a little busy. Life, well... it's a kick in the ass at
times. As for fishing and tying, not like I use to. But I still get
out from time to time. I have not been here on ROFF in years. I return
and what the hell? Where did everybody go? I faded away due to just
not being able to keep up. Now, no fear of that. Did you all move to a
forum or something?
I use to post under the name Goat. Nothing lasts forever but I am a
little shocked. ROFF was a flurry of activity at one time.
Really guys, did everybody jump to a forum or is this ember just
hardly glowing?

Chad