Old December 5th, 2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Best Scent

"Joshuall" wrote in message
We've used Bang in the Shad and Crawfish scents for several years. Are
wondering what the rest of the group uses/recommends and why. Looking
forward to tyring something new. As ususal Thanks guys and gals.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

If I use a scent I prefer one that is grease based so it sticks to the bait
for a long time. Smelly Jelly, Pro Cure, Mega Strike, etc...

I honestly do not believe that a scent makes much difference in the number
of strikes you get, but I think it sometimes makes a difference in how long
a fish hold onto the bait.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com