Old September 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
go-bassn

Default Heavy Rain/Temp Drops

Randy, the water temp is still much warmer than the air temps. Your fish
should be turning on big-time. Stop watching Accu-Weather & take a
thermometer out there & measure your water temp buddy...

Warren

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message

Usually after a heavy rain I can go out and bag a few using red shad

worms,
flukes and spinnerbaits. but combine it with changing temps and the

fishing
becomes a bit harder. I have still been able to get fish with smaller

worms
and jigs, most in deeper water and stuck down in the sticks.. The temps

here
have gone from low to mid 60's in the a.m about two weeks ago to high
40's-mid 50's in the early a.m.. What do you use when that nasty weather
combines with dropping temps?