Old November 15th, 2008, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve

Default private lake fishing

Bass tourney on Whitney a few years ago and a friend of mine and his partner
were in a little cove up river throwing 1/2 oz spinnerbaits shallow. They
never left that cove and came to weighin with 1 1/2 limits of crappie in the
2#-3# class. Never caught a bass. Was a company tourney so no big deal but
boy did they eat good for a while.
Henry, aren't you from Waxahachie? Haven't been here in a long time. My ISP
lost or did away with the newsgroups. What does the resident troll from up
north of the border go by nowadays?

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

I just know Ronnie is gonna go all net kop on us and make some
snide comment about crappie not being bass, but what the hell,
here goes.

I was TRYING to catch BASS, but the crappie wouldn't let me! Those crappie
won't do that again, though, 'cause they were released to the grease! The
bass were all released to be caught again.