Old November 16th, 2008, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve E.

Default private lake fishing

Yep, i post on TFF and THF. We've talked about the good book to.
Am still workin in Waxahachie and tired of all work no play. Seems I'm gonna
have to make a NY resolution, LOL.

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

Henry, aren't you from Waxahachie? Haven't been here in a long time. My
ISP lost or did away with the newsgroups.

Yes, I'm from Waxahachie, and I was just on Lake Whitney a few weeks ago.
I think we have also chatted on the TFF.

Steve wrote:
What does the resident troll from up north of the border go by nowadays?

I haven't read anything from Al/jajwuth/canoeangler/etc. in a long time.
I reckon his ISP dropped newsgroups, too. Glad you are back, hang around
awhile!