Old November 19th, 2005, 01:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

"riverman" wrote in message
oups.com...
"It make me someone who wants to prevent thousands of cases of
suffering per day..."

Thousands?? I bet the number is closer to the tens of millions, if you
consider all those deep see trawlers. Hmmm, where are they going to get
all that ice...

Tens Of Millions? Hell the fgure has got to be in the neighborhood of
hundreds of billions of suffering, pain filled fishes!

I have to side with Soupy on this one. I think he/she/it has a
psychotically psychic connection to the fishies. Think about it, all of
those fishes with their skulls being bashed-in by all of those Catholic
church leaders. And then, suppose just one of those fishies escapes the
brutal beating only to be devoured bit by bit by it's own mother?! Oh the
HUMIDIY of it all!

"...and the lack of support here, and lack of complaints
about people like you makes this newsgroup suck."

Soupsandwich, I suggest you don't let the swinging door hit you on the
ass on the way out. There may be a bug on it that would suffer
needlessly.

Once again, I have to agree with Soupy. I am giving up this dastardly NG
and flyfishing FOREVER! I have already bsted up all of my flyrods and I am
presently in the process of untying all of my flyz and will release all of
the hooks back to the wilds from which they came, first thing in the morn,
immediately after my usual breakfast of raw eggs, steak and baby kittens.

Love,

Opie

--riverman