Old November 19th, 2005, 05:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:39:35 -0600, wrote:

(snipped)

(picture a transsexual with an ice chest full of fish popping out of a
cake if it'll help - it probably won't...)

Very evocative.

That brought up some awful images in my mind. Him / her popping out
of a cake, icy fish popping out of his / her chest. Thank all the
gods and goddesses that my mind went to grey right there.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)