Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Compact p.a.s. camera recommendations?

JR wrote:
Doesn't need to be waterproof, but lightweight (truly shirt-pocket
size), good zoom, good resolution in low light, and good macro.

Under $200 a big plus, in case I do drop it in the drink....

Suggestions?

I carry a Sony DSC W90 which is an antique by now but I like
the Sony Cyber-shot cameras. This is the second Sony Cyber-shot
I've kept so long it has become obsolete.

It's credit-card size, has a great Zeiss lens, decent macro and
the battery lasts all day for several days.

--
Ken Fortenberry