Old July 22nd, 2011, 01:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw56

Default Compact p.a.s. camera recommendations?

On Jul 21, 5:27*pm, JR wrote:
Doesn't need to be waterproof, but lightweight (truly shirt-pocket
size), good zoom, good resolution in low light, and good macro.

Under $200 a big plus, in case I do drop it in the drink....

Suggestions?

- JR

I reallly like the Panasonic LUMIX. Best fishing camera I've ever
used, by far. I have model DMC-TS2. There's probably an updated model.
Waterproof to 33 ft, shock proof to 6.6 ft. Bright LCD display
(important in bright sunlight). Good battery life.