Old March 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Mark H. Bowen

"Thomas Littleton" wrote in message
news:ChlWd.59503$W16.21848@trndny07...
Sad duty today......Lady, Eskimo Dog extraordinaire, wonderful household
pal
and just a beautiful little dog, was put to sleep. As much as I always
have
been a "Dog Person", this part never gets easier. All my prior dogs have
been outdoorsy types, but Lady was picked out by the girls in the
family.....first dog I ever had that could be called dainty.
Nonetheless, she was a dead-loyal to her core family as any dog I have
known. It's a dreary day around these parts, flies to tie, things that
need
doing, don't feel like doing a damned thing. Somehow, posting to this
God-forsaken place seems as fitting as anything.........

Very sorry to hear of your family's loss Tom. It's never easy to let go of
a family member, especially the ones that give love unconditionally! I wept
like a baby, when I had Beau put down, and I don't know that I can go thru
that ever again. Of course, I doubt I could ever love another animal as
much as I loved that dog.

My thoughts are with you and yours!

Mark