Old March 12th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Memphis Jim

Default OT...TR (warning..limited interest)

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
m...
Charlie Choc wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

What a monumental waste of fuel. I wonder how many library books
we could put in public school libraries for the money it costs
the taxpayer to let the jet jockeys play their silly air games ?

I'm sure all the information you need to answer that question is
available in your local library, why not go check it out?

I'm not so sure it is. Decoding byzantine military budgets is no
easy task even if they are supposed to be a matter of public record.
Besides, it was a rhetorical question anyway, but then you knew
that already.

--

Keep it up Fortenberry; you usually write what I am thinking. Don't ever
think you are a lone voice in the wilderness.

Memphis Jim