Old November 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

rw wrote:
Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the
impact of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the
facts, it is obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with
hidden adendas - the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

excellent!! always good to start the workday with a hearty chuckle. i
wonder if folks will ever get over the "they/we" mentality and figure
out it's just a big bowl of "us".

take a break from the conspiratorial machinations and have a great
thanksgiving steve.

jeff