Old November 20th, 2007, 01:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Hello ,

This is not an argument that I want to bring to this newsgroup
I would suggest ROFF but that group is screwed up enough already
Anyway
I would like to see the current administration skewere and then boiled
in
water at about 280 F for 4 hours
and then sliced and fried adding pickle juice and tar nad then some
feathers
It would be a good mess to take to my local dump which is what the
Bush
posse deserves anyway.
Fred

then why the post? just trying to get somebody else to "start" the
argument for you?

um...anyone have some fishing pictures to post?