Old November 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

jeff wrote:

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.

excellent!! always good to start the workday with a hearty chuckle. i
wonder if folks will ever get over the "they/we" mentality and figure
out it's just a big bowl of "us".

take a break from the conspiratorial machinations and have a great
thanksgiving steve.

jeff

From Today's NY Times,, an little blurb from "all" the so called experts

"The world does not have to rely on pie-in-the-sky technologies, the
report insists. What it really needs is a policy structure to encourage
major investments in cleaner technologies that are already at hand or
within reach."

Now who has been paying these experts for their time in this research ?

How about the guys who have the "cleaner technologies that are already
at hand or within reach."

They don't want some new guy coming along with a "pie in the sky" new
technology, (that works) that does not requires "HUGE" "Major"
investments to their benefactors

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control