Old April 17th, 2012, 12:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default Flint River April, 2012 tournament

Glad to see you are still out there fishing tournaments. Even though we have had one of the warmest winters and springs ever I haven't gotten out yet.. Just had my second shoulder surgery and am doing rehab now. I'll probably have to start out with something a little easier on my body like crappie fishing but hopefully it won't be to long before I can chase the bass again. Good luck on your future tournaments. It's always good to be able to read about them.

Gary