Old February 21st, 2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
[email protected]

Default Online mappable fishing waters database

What's better than an online resource with information on all of the
lakes and rivers throughout the America's?

Having them plotted on a map with the ability to browse by area and
search by latitude and longitude. Our geo-fishing database is kind of
like a cross between a fishing version of Wikipedia (although a lot
more fun) and the way Expedia plots hotels on a map. You can post
articles on your favorite fishing spot, photo galleries or tips and
techniques relating to a body of water (videos coming soon).

It's your chance to share your knowledge with other anglers in the
only way that really makes sense--plotted on a map.

We're just getting started and are looking for anglers who want to
post articles on the various fishing spots throughout North America.
Our main page is http://www.castawaysclub.com and you can check out
how our geo-fishing system works at
http://www.castawaysclub.com/waters/...hop-creek.html.
Then just click on show/hide map and you'll see how cool it is.