Old November 22nd, 2005, 05:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

sorry, until one "animal" starts to be concerned about management of
resources or about other animals' pain and suffering while they proceed
to eat it, there is no need to worry or be concerned about "pain,
suffering" or doing anything "horrible" to the animals.

sorry, there is a huge gulf between humans and other "animals".
ethically, we don't want to be inhumane because it degrades US, not
because of any potential harm it might do to the animal.

we fish (hunt whatever) because we can. that's the only justification
needed.