Old March 16th, 2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Not THE Joe Smith

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wolfgang wrote:

Bull****. You've gotten yourself mired in your own filth......just like
all the heroes sending you vast numbers of supporting emails have done
before you. Read 'em closely.....when you've got a few days to spare.

I love it when you go into your wounded, caged animal mode. It's precious.

Joe Smith got you and he got you good, and now you're snarling at anyone
who crosses your path. It's like what you normally do, but more so.

Exhaust all the superlatives at one's command and you are STILL the most
stupendously slow learner on the planet.

Wolfgang
who begs to remind readers that it is a planet we share with
nematodes......none of whom can be forced to read much more than 60 to 70
percent of what i write by any means known to man.