Old November 12th, 2012, 10:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default A most expensive CD

On Friday, June 1, 2012 6:18:20 PM UTC-5, john b wrote:

...It sure beats the time I woke up in Port-au-Prince and discovered I had no visa to enter the country...they almost wouldn't let me leave. . . ... john

After several readings, much googling, and not a few consultations with legal, linguistic and laughable authorities, I still find this among the most thought-provoking commentaries I have yet encountered.

g.
whose plans to break IN to a penetentiary have, alas, languished lo these many years for want of funds sufficient to garner adequate competent expert media representation.