Old December 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Photographer needs advice.

Hi, I'm a photographer who plans to photograph Catskill Mountain Trout streams this coming winter. I will be making photo's utilising medium format cameras and Black and White films. I will be taking ultra wide angle pic's of shallow streams while standing in the middle of them(if that is at all possible?). My question is, "should I buy Felt or rubber soled boots, with or without studs" to provide myself with the most stable footing?

Regards.

Bob McCarthy