Old March 9th, 2014, 05:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Roy

Default Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

I have an Easynews account, and they have just increased retention. The latest
header retrieval downloaded 142,000+ messages to this group dating back to 2003.
I am a latecomer here, and found the group just about the time Conan the
Librarian left. I am gobsmacked by the amount of info posted here in the past.
I will be picking through those messages for info.

It is a shame so many folks have left. There are free Usenet accounts available
for text groups. It would be nice to lure some of those folks. back here.

Regards,
Roy