Old June 25th, 2014, 09:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Terrence Crimmins

Default Caddis Tubes

Has anyone used Caddis Tubes to fish trout ponds? I got addicted to them when I lived up in New England, but don't get the chance to use it that much down here in Maryland. Here's a post to show what it is.

http://www.atgstores.com/float-tubes...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

They're really handy to fly fish in, as you control your motion with your fins, so both hands are free to control the fly rod at all times. You can troll with a sinking line in the mid summer, or turn and cast with dry flies, midges and caddis in the spring.