Old February 28th, 2006, 01:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

A User wrote:

Barney Fife wrote:

http://www.peer.org/news/news_id.php?row_id=650

Isn't this the case with most rivers in built up areas in the US?

yep. people see a river as a place to toss stuff they no
longer want. cities dump their sewage in rivers. I LOL
at how Chicago dumps their treated sewage in the same lake
they take their drinking water from. I LOL at Raleigh for
allowing homes with open septic drain fields on land around
Falls lake where Raleigh takes their drinking water from.

sad these things are but LOL is better than crying since
neither will change how big money is ruining this planet.