Old August 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,aus.sport.fishing,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Trout fishing in Adelaide Hills - advice?

Rodney Long wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
It's SPAM is what it is. Rodney Long is a longstanding serial SPAMmer
of Usenet fishing groups.

... If someone else
besides me had made the post, you would have said nothing. ...

That's right. If someone else was recommending it that wouldn't
be SPAM, that would presumably be a genuine endorsement. When
you post an endorsement of your own product that's advertising
and commercial advertising on a non-commercial Usenet newsgroup
is Usenet SPAM. This isn't news to you, like I said you're a
serial Usenet SPAMmer of longstanding.

--
Ken Fortenberry