Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,aus.sport.fishing,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rodney Long

Default Trout fishing in Adelaide Hills - advice?

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Rodney Long wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
It's SPAM is what it is. Rodney Long is a longstanding serial SPAMmer
of Usenet fishing groups.

... If someone else
besides me had made the post, you would have said nothing. ...

That's right. If someone else was recommending it that wouldn't
be SPAM, that would presumably be a genuine endorsement. When
you post an endorsement of your own product that's advertising
and commercial advertising on a non-commercial Usenet newsgroup
is Usenet SPAM. This isn't news to you, like I said you're a
serial Usenet SPAMmer of longstanding.

Not according to "ANY" ISP !

You are trying to take away my free speech, and keep other fishermen
from hearing the best techniques in fishing, from the leading expert

I could easily get an email address that could not be traced, and act
like someone else on here, and really tell the truth about my rigs, but
that is not honest, and I refuse to do anything that is not honest

I tell you what Ken, let's make it a non commercial post, I am offering
this rig "free" to the poster, including S&H to Australia. all he has to
do is email me his mailing address

Ken your really about to get upset, as people start talking about my
latest fishing tackle I have invented. I have improved all spinner, and
crank bait presentations to improve the catch rates, in both fresh and
salt water, I have also invented a new rigging method for Carolina, and
live bait bottom fishing that is nothing less than awesome, and have
greatly improved deep trolling rigging.

You want to keep me off news groups.

Now who's loss is that ? Mine ? Hardly ! AS Millions of people have
seen and read about my tackle, a couple hundred on news groups means
nothing to my bottom line, I am here only because I want to share
information, not be some unreachable person in the tackle industry, that
could care less about the individual fisherman

It's the people who come to these groups, where they will have to wait
months, or even maybe years to learn about what's new, and what's better
in fishing, it is their loss

Don't worry, it's getting where I don't have the time to play with you.

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control