Old December 31st, 2006, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Merry Christmas, good people

Bass_Mr. wrote:
I'll pray for you, in the plonk file.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men.
I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when
you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who
is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will
reward you."

Mathew 5:5-6

Jesus apparently didn't anticipate the Internet (or radio or TV), but
I'll bet that if he had, then he would have had a dim view of praying on
them.

How did this thread start? Remember? Someone claimed that Jesus died for
all of us. Why must you Christianists continually bombard everyone with
your proselytizing? It's annoying, offensive, and undignified. If you
think you're going to heaven that should be good enough. Dream on, but
leave me alone.