Old December 31st, 2006, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Merry Christmas, good people

bones wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:54:15 GMT, rw
wrote:

So you believe in voodoo?

No, I do not...but unlike you I don't dismiss billions of people as
"superstitious fools" because their "facts" don't match the ones on
your clay tablets......

Harry Reid, the most powerful Democrat in the Senate, is a Mormon...is
he a 'superstitious fool' or does his politic exempt him from that
"fact" ?

So because Harry Reid professes to be a Mormon I'm supposed to take
seriously the notion that the angel Moroni buried golden plates,
inscribed with an unknown language, to be discovered and translated by
Joseph Smith with the aid of the power of God? Sheesh.

The sad fact is that so much of our population is steeped in ignorant
superstition that a "nonbeliever" has virtually no chance of being
elected to high office. As a result, our politicians play the game,
professing to believe in some religion, being complete hypocrites. No
doubt some of them actually believe the nonsense. Those are the worst.