Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Northwoods Classic 2004

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Funny you should mention this Stevo, I just broke the news to the wife
today - I AM THERE!

***That's good news Warren, dink bass are trembling in anticipation.

I'll be flying in early on the 8th & leaving sometime on Sunday the 12th.
Tell Gil & Bunny to get that spare bedroom ready, I'm taking up Gil on his
offer this time!

***I'll tell Gil when I see him.

Now for my Boom Lake strategy. Based on the fact that I targeted bass

last
time & all I caught was that giant watch-a-me-call-it (what the h-ll was
that???), this time I've got my sights set on taking the top non-bass

prize
& all the fame & fortune that goes with it. This way I figure I'm a

shoe-in
to finally catch a Boom Lake bass!

***THAT my friend was a trophy Bowfin. Who knows, you might be able to take
the trophy if you can catch that fish again. But, you are up against Jim
"The Pikemaster" Laumann. Pretty stiff competition indeed.

I can't wait for September.

***I certainly can! I mean, I look forward to all of you guys coming up and
having all the fun, but right now, it's 33 degrees. I want summer right
now!

The weekend after I get back from Wisconsin I'm off to the Hudson River &
from there I'm off to Champlain for the Everstart. Bring it on!

***Sounds like a plan.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com