Old May 15th, 2005, 10:14 AM
BarryK

Default Big game fishing

Hi everyone,
I have been a keen fisherman now for many years, including coarse, fly,
sea shore and deepsea (wreck) fishing. One of the few types of fishing
I have never done is big game fishing. As I am 60 next year (July 2006)
as a birthday present to myself,I have an urge to fill this particular
hole of my ignorance. I don't have too much money and I am looking for
somewhere to go that is not too expensive and is off the tourist trap
routes. I live in England.
Looking on the internet I have seen venues such as Phuket, Kenya,
Mauritius, Mexico etc etc but there is no information like experience.
So.. if anyone can come up with anything I would be grateful.
Thanks
BarryK