Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
Particle Salad

Default upper lower peninsula Michigan

If it's around August 18th, let me know and I'll meet up there. I second
the
thought on the Jordan, plus there's always the ausable and manistee. A few
years ago I had a blast on a small stream I think was called the Pidgeon
River in the NE corner of the state.

Oh man, I'd love to have the company, but I'll be up there 7/31-8/2 only...
then I'll be in the Detroit area for a week or so. I'll probably on get to
fish probably the morning of 8/2... maybe 8/1 evening, depending (family get
togethers, etc).

I found this:

http://www.flyfishingconnection.com/jordan.html

Sounds like I'll just miss the hex hatch... shoot.

Pigeon river looks like a possibility too...

There's a fly shop in my mom's town, Northvhille, that was pretty good...
I'll stop by there, maybe there's also somewhere in the metro area worth
trying if I get some time.

August in MI is wet wading and don't worry about flies, August is the time
to fish hoppers.

Thanks, sounds great!