Old March 24th, 2011, 03:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Andros

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:08:38 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I'm going to Andros in a week -- mostly bonefish, probably barracuda,
but maybe some offshore,too, for Dorado and Tuna. Been tying lots of
flies -- Gotcha/Crazy Charlie hybrids, Simrans, Ververka Mantis
Shrimp, Scampis, Marabou Shrimp, etc. Big and light is the theme.

Willi, Danl, and Jeff are there now, and I'll see them very briefly at
the airport when I arrive in Congo Town. Maybe they'll have some
stories and some hot flies for me.

TR to follow.

Get well, Wolfgang.

Best of luck to ya man!
Have agreat tinme and send a TR when you get back

Fred