Old March 12th, 2010, 04:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

Default TR Current River Missouri

This is a couple of weeks old but thought I'd throw it in...

Avoiding the throngs gathering at local Missouri Trout Parks my son
and I headed to upper Current River and found some nice sections
seemingly set aside just for us. Though the setting looked frigid,
the water temps warmed nicely with the afternoon sun and we had a nice
day of it. Due to a pronounced lack of coordination which allows me
to take a picture or catch a fish...but not both...and the fact that
my son and I are rarely withing shouting distance (to take pics) my
photos are usually of surroundings sans fish. I promise they were
caught and few nice ones...all released.

Soon the floaters will be thick in the area we fished and therefore
the setting will not be quite as nice. This day was a dandy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Paul
http://www.family-outdoors.com/Ozark-Trout-Fishing.html