Old August 16th, 2008, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff miller[_2_]

Default new pup - gia

sadie's step-sister, gia maria, arrived home yesterday. it's been a
long time since we have had puppy duty...we'll never fill all of the
emptiness we've known since the loss of sadie, but in just 24 hours of
life with gia, we have experienced many of the emotions that made us so
happy in the past when sadie was training us to be better humans. gia's
a pooping, peeing, chewing ball of fur...7+ weeks old, she's a hoot, and
she's used her brown eyes and puppy prance better than a saturday night
college coed. i'm a goner again...

jeff

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version