Old August 2nd, 2009, 04:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

Default Bear's new backpack

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Dog looks contented.
john
"Mark Bowen" wrote in message
In the future Bear will carry his own food and bed-roll in by himself!

Bear is a great fishin' companion. We went campin' with some new friends
the
last couple of weeks and I had to care in Bear's food stuffs, so I decided
he needed to haul in his own supplies. Presently, I'm just getting him
used
to carrying the pack with light weight. Eventually, he will carry his food
and bed roll, as he tend to push me off of my Thermarest by the morn! Yes,
he sleeps in the tent with me, because he won't leave my side. Great
loyalty
and protective qualities.

Op