Old January 30th, 2006, 12:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Healing Waters

In a recent issue of a fly fishing magazine, I think Fly Rod and Reel,
there was a short blurb toward the front about a fly fishing club on
the east coast taking wounded Iraq/Afganistan soldiers out fly fishing.

I can't find it in any of my back issues around the house so I think I
threw it out.

I believe the article as about "Healing Waters", but again don't
remember for sure.

This would have been in the issue that was out in October or November.

Anyhow, I'm trying to find out the name of the club that is helping out
with that as a friend of mine was one of the soldiers in that short
little blurb.

If anyone can help me find out what club, any contacts and also anyone
involved with Healing Waters, I'd appreciate it a bunch.

Thanks.