Old December 10th, 2009, 12:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Some Folks Are Allright

When I walked in a few minutes ago there was a big box sitting on my easy
chair. I was hoping it might be something I ordered or maybe some tackle
from one of the Yuma Pro Am sponsors to give away. I whipped out my knife
and cut open the box without even looking at the label. It was full of new
children's toys and a letter...

Hi Bob,
I won't be able to fish the Pro Am this month, but I wanted to contribute to
your toy drive anyway. Hopefully I will be back out in January to fish the
next one.
Merry Christmas
Duane Johnson

I am touched Duane. Thank you on behalf of those children who will receive
something under the tree this year because of your generosity.