Old September 22nd, 2008, 02:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 and here's a reason...

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:38:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sep 21, 7:16*am, wrote:

Isn't this one of the "News services" that the right wing whack job,
gay male prostitute worked for?

I have no idea, but when it comes to where gay male prostitutes work,
you'd be my go-to guy...well, unless I was in Germany...

The gay male prostitute who had wide open access to the White house.
Didn't he write some stories like this you cited last election go round?

Again, I don't know anything about gay male prostitutes, but again,
you'd be my go-to guy...

You know the guy, the one who advertised his specialty as
administering mild beatings to his clients while dressed in US Marine
Corp paraphanelia? You know, the gay male prostitute for whom the
White house has blocked the FBI from finding out just who gave him the
press pass, and just who he "visited" in the White house, and just who
either kept him there overnight or let him thru the White house
security envelope without apparently signing out with the Secret
Service?

Now, see, here's why you'd be my go-to guy - you seem to know quite a
bit about them...

(I'm guessing Karl Rowe because his penchant for nastiness
kind of fits the pattern for bitter closeted overcompensaters,
although it could have been someone on the VPs staff who were so into
that live feed torchure room they shut down. Just speculation)

Didn't this outfit do the trash McCain stories for the Bush campaign
in the Carolinas last election? You know, the ones that tried to say
that John McCain was hiding his Black children? Just shows how things
can change, now they are working for McCain.

Oh yes, now I remember, Jeff Gannon, thats the alias for James Dale
Gluckert, but if anyone wants to know more they can always go to the
extensive Wiki article on this cutie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon

IAC, I don't care what reporting might have accompanied the fact the
Bernhard said the stuff she said. But since you're obviously a closeted
Republican (among other things...), do keep it up...countering trash
like her with "Oh, yeah? Well, GAY MALE PROSTITUTE!!! GAY MALE
PROSTITUTE!!!" is really gonna calm middle America's uncertainties about
Obama...

HTH,