Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 andhere's a reason...

On Sep 22, 10:02*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:01:51 -0700 (PDT), riverman
wrote:

On Sep 21, 10:16*pm, wrote:
http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...lin-would-be-g....

With "celebs" like these, Obama doesn't need enemies...

Sheesh,

So I guess Culture is lost on you, then?

If that's how you define it, I hope so. *And where's your outrage at her
actual racism?

HTH,

:-)
--riverman- Hide quoted text -

She's a comedian, with a propensity for shock humor. I wouldn't call
what she says 'racism' (or in this case, sexism or pro-semitism), I'd
just call it bad humor. She is vile, that's for sure.

--riverman