Old January 27th, 2006, 12:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Anyone else???

OK, guys the Motel rooms are booked. We still have plenty of room for
anyone to stay with us in the Terrace. The more we have at the Terrace
the cheaper it will be per person each night ( $187.00) total a night
to stay in the Terrace. It sleeps 14. Do the math.

Again: TERRACE LEVEL

The Terrace Level is a 3 bedroom unit, two bath, large living area with
bar, seating for 21 people, two color cable televisions (one with
VCR/DVD) & full modern kitchen,

Accommodations for up to 14 people.

There is still time to join, and let us know if you plan on staying
with us!

For any one of you who haven't attended one of these tournaments;
you're missing a trip of a lifetime! Go to
http://www.midtennclassic.org

Checkout all the info. there. Any questions? There is a link to contact
either myself or Charles.

Don't miss out!

I Can't Wait!!!

-Justin