Old July 30th, 2011, 12:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default The Trip from Hell

On 2011-07-29 17:58:46 -0400, Tom Littleton said:

A fun read, David, glad you're back in one piece......how was the fishing part?

Also, save the Canadian money for at least a few days, their
legislature isn't filled with loons willing to default so the exchange
rate might improve, drastically.

Tom

You're right. They have a conservative government and they don't spend
like drunken sailors. I wish I could raise *our* debt limit. I'd
drive a Bentley, live in the Bahamas in the winter and Montana/Alaska
in the summer. Hell, I'd take all of roff on TWO claves eah year -
summer in Alaska, and winter in the Seychelles. Wouldn't it be fun to
be able to spend without limit? d;o) Just think -- $300 single
malt.......

Fishing was only so-so, but just being there was worth the trip. Back
to Lakewood on the 30th with the whole famn damily to whitewater raft
the river. May get to fish some if the water isn't too warm.

Dave