Old July 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Picture yourself on a road to a river....

On Jul 7, 10:04*pm, Wayne Knight wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:19*pm, riverman wrote:

Imagine that you were in Indianapolis, had a rental car with unlimited
mileage, and had a general plan to drive from Indy, to DC, then up to
Maine. Also imagine that you had tent, sleeping bag, and about 6 days
to make this trek.

You contact the guy from ROFF who actually lives in Indianapolis and
who just did that.

Speaking of which, wanna get together for a beer and a burger tomorrow
(Tuesday)? I'm on the NW part of town, and have my rental car and a
GPS. If not tomorrow, I'm free Thursday night also. I'm even up for
casting to some smallies somewhere nearby, since it seems to get dark
here around 10PM...

You can send me an email, or post here. :-)

--riverman