Old July 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

Default Picture yourself on a road to a river....

"riverman" wrote in message

Speaking of which, wanna get together for a beer and a burger tomorrow
(Tuesday)? I'm on the NW part of town, and have my rental car and a
GPS. If not tomorrow, I'm free Thursday night also. I'm even up for
casting to some smallies somewhere nearby, since it seems to get dark
here around 10PM...

You can send me an email, or post here. :-)

Beer and Burger should be doable if you're not on a schedule on Tuesday. By
NW side of town, I assume somewhere around 74th or 86th street? I live on
the southeast side of town. If you're intrested in that stuff there's a
couple of fly shops and an Orvis store on the north side plus a decent
little canoe/outdoor store in the Broad Ripple area.

We can chase smallies or we can chase trout in Indiana's only season long
trout stream. Depends if you want to go an hour and a half west or an hour
and a half east.

I assume you still have my phone numbers?