Old November 20th, 2008, 09:37 PM posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

Default Fly Lines & Reels

In article , Derek Moody
writes
In article , Charles Turner
wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just got a new Scierra rod and am looking to spend £100-150 on a new reel,
any suggestions?
Also what is the best WF8 Flating Fly Lines.

NOW you've started something - I'm not going to recommend anything - but:
before you finally decide, try it on your rod and check the balance.

Cheerio,

Well I'll offer my two pennorth! Without being too "gear feak" minded, I
can only say how pleased I've been using my BFL "Rimfly" reels with
Cortland 444 WF8 floating line.

Don't knock it till you've had a look.

£100 for a reel - that makes me "reel"
--