Old August 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Derek Moody

Default Between the two Big Faeries

In article , Sandy Birrell
wrote:

Nice story, how bad are the midges this year?

Writing this at the computer I don't know which part of me aches the
most feet, legs or shoulders.

I've not been bothering the trout much this season but I have been doing some
long pre-dawn walks along the coast in order to get a lure out at first light
for the bass. Those rocks leave an awful lot of bruises in the dark and the
slippery ones cause other strains. Iow I know how you feel ;-)

The company was excellent as was the
fishing, but I think it needs a week to do it justice. Maybe next
time.

Ah, the next one: always the best trip.

Cheerio,

--