Old December 17th, 2009, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
[email protected]

Default Missing Posts?

yay! Have finally found out how to read/post to the forum - my
newsgroup access at work and home has been borked for ages...

I can't believe you's want to re-enact that Llandegfedd fiasco. *The company
was great, the Hotel was fine but the weather was absoluelty horrendous.

I remember this. The curious mix of a nearby angler remarking that
"there's some Olives hatching over there", as the hail bounced off my
rod.
Rob Ellis, finally losing patience with a tangle and swearing like a
Brit. Ahh, happy days.

hi all - hope you had a fine season. Didn;t do so well meself - was
too busy to get out that much, and come salmon time, the monsoon
conditions suddenly stopped - until the day after season;s close, and
it started chucking it down again. Bugger. However, the AGM the
other night was cheering as I won the raffle for a free 2010 ticket -
just 'cos I was one of the few that turned up for a river clear-up in
the summer.

If anyone's up for it, I'd be glad to see about another Brenig trip??
Might try and find alternative accommodation as I felt that the Glan
Aber had gone downhill - except for the prices.

cheers all

Dave